Q: How can I access my portal?
A: The portal can be accessed by doing any of the following:
- Visit https://cwp.morningstar.com/.
- Copy & paste the above web address into your web browser.
- Visit www.assetplanningcorp.com, click on “Client Portal” in the top right hand corner, and select “Access My Portal.”
Q: I do not know what email address to use when logging in.
A: Call APC! We can look up the correct email for your Morningstar login.
Q: I forgot my password, what do I do?
A: If you forget your password, please click the ‘Forgot your password’ option on the login page. This will prompt you for your email address. An email will be sent to that address containing a link to help you create a new Morningstar password.
Q: I don’t use this email anymore, how can I change it?
A: You may change your login email address at any time by clicking on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner of your Portal Main Page. Clicking this button will prompt you to type in your current password, along with a new email address.
Q: I want to change my password, what should I do?
A: You may change your password at any time by clicking on the ‘Settings’ button on the top right corner of your Portal Main Page. Clicking this button will prompt you to type in your current password, along with a new password.
Q: What are the requirements for passwords?
A: The password requirements are as follows:
- It must be 8 to 16 characters long
- It must contain numbers
- It is allowed to contain the following symbols: !@#$%^*?_~
- It must contain lower and uppercase letters
- It cannot contain sequential character strings like “abcd”
- It cannot contain part of your login email address, and
- It cannot contain the word “Morningstar.”
*We strongly advise you to change your password immediately after you log in the first time to a new unique password that is memorable to you.